All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £114.95Trending at £116.83
- £69.50Trending at £109.95
- £23.99Trending at £24.37
- £25.45Trending at £34.99
- £14.52Trending at £16.10
- £50.40Trending at £51.46
- £30.79Trending at £34.11
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for individuals and groups, this book helps readers to discover how to: turn to God with praise, petitions, and thanksgiving; learn to be still to discern His leading; study the Bible and apply its truths to daily life; commit to fellowship with other believers; and, seek out mentors in the faith and help nurture others.
- Author BiographyKay Arthur is a four-time Gold Medallion award-winning author, member of NRB Hall of Fame, and beloved international Bible teacher. She and her husband, Jack, cofounded Precept Ministries International to teach people how to discover truth through inductive study. Precept provides teaching and training through study books, TV and radio programs, the Internet, and conferences in over 180 countries and 70 languages. David Arthur, chief executive officer of Precept Ministries International, came to Precept after serving as vice president of Generous Giving, where he directed communications and publications. He also served several years as a pastor in the Presbyterian Church of America and Associated Reformed Presbyterian denominations. David has contributed to several Precept publications and teaches on Precept Upon Precept videos.
- Author(s)David Arthur,Kay Arthur
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.