Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStory of James Hepburn, Lord of Bothwell, and his life from childhood to the betrayal by a spurned lover that leads to his imprisonment.
- Author BiographyCatherine Hermary-Vieille was born in Paris and studied oriental languages in the United States. As an author she has won le Prix Femina in 1981 for Le Grand Vizir de la nuit, the Prix de Masions de la Presse for A wild love and the Grand Prix RTL for L'infidele. She currently alternates between writing biographies and novels, and is living in the United States whilst still making regular appearances on French TV and delivering lectures at universities.
- Author(s)Catherine Hermary-Vieille
- PublisherLuath Press Ltd
- Date of Publication12/07/2010
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLuath Press Ltd
- Out-of-print date01/04/2015
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine40 mm
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £4.72Trending at £5.39
- £18.65Trending at £19.39
- £4.55Trending at £4.84
- £7.65Trending at £10.01
- £14.95Trending at £16.46
- £6.32Trending at £7.00
- £5.75Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.