All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRe-establishes the importance of the ideas and legal philosophy of Scottish jurist and philosopher Lord Kames. This book explains Kames' conceptions of legal philosophy, including black letter law, legal science, legal theory, legal sociology and anthropology in its early stages, setting them in the context of the Scottish Enlightenment.
- Author BiographyAndreas Rahmatian is Senior Lecturer in Commercial Law at the University of Glasgow, where he teaches intellectual property law and commercial law.
- Author(s)Andreas Rahmatian
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication30/05/2015
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Save on Law
- £14.24Trending at £14.50
- £31.10Trending at £33.25
- £31.13Trending at £33.28
- £28.33Trending at £29.87
- £32.07Trending at £33.28
- £94.79Trending at £105.06
- £6.93Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.