All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £13.77
- £10.99Trending at £12.33
- £12.92Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.31
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionWilliam Richard Morris, Lord Nuffield, an astute businessman and mechanic, produced the first small economical car to be produced in large numbers. His special talent enabled him to contain the right parts and to assemble them, and so the first Morris Oxford car appeared in 1913.
- Author BiographyPeter Hull was on the staff of the Vintage Sports-car Club from 1965 to 1986 and was Secretary from 1971-1986. He is a member of the Advisory Council of the National Motor Museum at Beaulieu and a Trustee of the Michael Sedgwick Memorial Trust.
- Author(s)Peter Hull
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/01/1993
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Series TitleLifelines Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 39
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShire Publications Ltd
- Content Note22ill.
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.