All listings for this product
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.94
- £35.99Trending at £48.19
- £27.44Trending at £28.52
- £108.12Trending at £157.49
- £14.41Trending at £15.91
- £10.18Trending at £12.22
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionA science reporter pens a riveting tale of the battle over genetically engineered foods and gives an inside look at a biotech food empire. 8-page photo insert.
- Author BiographyScience reporter Daniel Charles has been a technology correspondent for National Public Radio and the Washington correspondent for New Scientist. He lives in Washington, D.C.
- Author(s)Dan Charles
- PublisherINGRAM PUBLISHER SERVICES US
- Date of Publication27/11/2002
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationBoulder
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerseus Books
- Weight462 g
- Width140 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.