All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £10.15Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive catalogue of Lorna Simpson's critically acclaimed thirty-year body of work highlights her photo-text pieces as well as film and video installations to reveal how the artist explores identity, memory, gender, history, fantasy, and reality.
- Author BiographyJOAN SIMON is a former Curator-at-Large of the Whitney Museum of American Art in New York City.
- Author(s)Joan Simon
- Date of Publication28/05/2013
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationMunich
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Out-of-print date10/08/2016
- Content Note150
- Width248 mm
- Height290 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.