All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis groundbreaking health and diet bestseller from the number one names in special diets cookery and nutrition explains how food intolerances can affect our weight and general wellbeing. With a nutrition plan and 60 delicious recipes, this book shows you how cutting out wheat could be the route to health and weight loss for you.
- Author BiographyAntoinette Savill is a Glenfiddich award-winning cookery writer who suffers from multiple food allergies and is the author of The Gluten, Wheat and Dairy Free Cookbook. She is commited to creating delicious recipes for allergy sufferers so cooking and eating can be a joyful and unrestrained experience. She is launching a special Wheat-Watchers website to support this book Antoinette is the new cookery advisor to the Coeliac Society (42,000 members) with a column in their newsletter. She will be teaching cookery classes countrywide to members. Dawn Hamilton Ph.D. was trained as a nutritional therapist by Patrick Holford. She also has a PhD in psychology from Cranfield University -- where she specialised in effective ways of eliminating stress and promoting health. Dawn works with a wide range of personal development and complementary therapies.
- Author(s)Antoinette Savill,Dawn Hamilton
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication02/04/2001
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date09/04/2010
- Content NoteWith index
- Weight310 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £6.18Trending at £9.99
- £11.79Trending at £14.44
- £8.45Trending at £12.98
- £6.20Trending at £7.99
- £11.46Trending at £12.03
- £10.51Trending at £11.12
- £6.78Trending at £6.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.