All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures Sir Richard Branson's ventures in the areas of health, environment, media and, exploration. This memoir also features insights into his family life. It Sir Richard's philosophy on business, the Virgin brand and life.
- Author BiographySir Richard Branson is a hugely successful international entrepreneur, icon, and chairman of the Virgin Group. He is the author of the worldwide bestseller Screw It, Let's Do It.
- Author(s)Sir Richard Branson
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication09/08/2007
- GenreAutobiography: Business
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVirgin Books
- Out-of-print date21/09/2009
- Content Note2x16 + 1x8 b/w illustration section + 1x16 + 1x8 colour illustration section
- Weight375 g
- Width109 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £13.80Trending at £19.93
- £18.07Trending at £21.68
- £13.77Trending at £19.01
- £13.69Trending at £18.61
- £13.25Trending at £19.01
- £13.25Trending at £15.20
- £12.98Trending at £15.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.