All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWinner of the Canadian National Business Book Award 2016Shortlisted for the FT/McKinsey Business Book of the Year Award 2015In 2009, BlackBerry controlled half of the US smartphone market.
- Author BiographyJacquie McNish (Author) Jacquie McNish is a senior writer with The Globe and Mail and before that The Wall Street Journal. She has won seven National Newspaper Awards and is the author of three bestselling books, two of which won the National Business Book award. She lives in Toronto with her husband and two sons. Sean Silcoff (Author) Sean Silcoff is a business writer with The Globe and Mail and before that the National Post and Canadian Business magazine. He is a two-time National Newspaper Award winner. He lives near Ottawa with his wife and three children.
- Author(s)Jacquie McNish,Sean Silcoff
- Date of Publication05/11/2015
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintRandom House Business Books
- Weight384 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.57
- £23.35Trending at £23.63
- £9.83Trending at £12.13
- £24.81Trending at £27.54
- £40.35Trending at £41.25
- £30.00Trending at £43.14
- £18.67Trending at £19.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.