All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThoroughly revised and updated with essential material related to the C/4 actuarial exam, this invaluable new edition maintains an approach to modeling and forecasting utilizing tools related to risk theory, loss distributions, and survival models.
- Author BiographySTUART A. KLUGMAN, PhD, FSA, CERA, is Staff Fellow (Education) at the Society of Actuaries (SOA) and Principal Financial Group Distinguished Professor Emeritus of Actuarial Science at Drake University. He served as SOA vice-president from 2001-2003. HARRY H. PANJER, PhD, is Distinguished Professor Emeritus in the Department of Statistics and Actuarial Science at the University of Waterloo, Canada. He is past president of the Canadian Institute of Actuaries and the Society of Actuaries. GORDON E. WILLMOT, PhD, FSA, FCIA, is Munich Re Chair in Insurance and Professor in the Department of Statistics and Actuarial Science at the University of Waterloo, Canada. Dr. Willmot currently focuses his research on the analysis of insurance losses, with an emphasis on the theory and application of aggregate claims models.
- Author(s)Gordon E. Willmot,Harry H. Panjer,Stuart A. Klugman
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication04/09/2012
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Series in Probability and Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1298 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £5.09Trending at £5.53
- £19.03Trending at £19.60
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £10.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.