All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExploring models of grieving and loss in various settings, this book encourages reflection on the social work role and on workers' own loss experiences.
- Author BiographyCaroline Currer is a Reader in Social Work at Anglia Ruskin University. She began her social work career as a psychiatric worker in North West Pakistan and then worked at the University of Warwick, undertaking research into the mental health needs of Pathan mothers. Since 1992, she has been part of the social work team at Anglia Ruskin University, where she was Field leader in Social Work and responsible for the development of the new degree. She teaches the 'Loss and Social Work' course to qualifying and post-qualifying students.
- Author(s)Caroline Currer
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication07/09/2007
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleTransforming Social Work Practice Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £21.37Trending at £22.62
- £27.52Trending at £27.96
- £26.61Trending at £27.96
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £30.00
- £19.28Trending at £20.74
- £17.29Trending at £22.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.