All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionImage compression is concerned with minimization of the number of information carrying units used to represent an image. Lossy compression techniques incur some loss of information which is usually imperceptible. This book presents image compression algorithms and implementation of these algorithms.
- Author(s)K. K. Shukla,M. V. Prasad
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication28/08/2011
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Computer Science
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note4 Illustrations, color; 50 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 89 p. 54 illus., 4 illus. in color.
- Weight170 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2011
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.