Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.79
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £10.09Trending at £10.44
- £23.68Trending at £25.07
- £11.10Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionA travel guide to the outskirts of Aberdeen that explores the lands which encircle the city, spreading seamlessly round its heart like a great fan. It guides the reader from faded landmarks to vanished villages through an evocative trail of the past.
- Author BiographyDiane Morgan, an Aberdonian born and bred, taught law, freelanced for national and local media and in 1974 founded Aberdeen's quality monthly, Leopard Magazine. In appreciation of her work in raising awareness of the city's cultural and environmental heritage, she has, uniquely, twice received the personal award of the Aberdeen Civic Society. She lives in the city with her husband.
- Author(s)Diane Morgan
- PublisherBirlinn General
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBirlinn Ltd
- Out-of-print date26/01/2017
- Content NoteIllustrations, black and white
- Weight508 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.