All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £3.79Trending at £3.86
- £4.99Trending at £5.27
- £20.99Trending at £24.83
- £30.68Trending at £40.76
About this product
- DescriptionComposed of many layered scenes, unforgettable characters, snapshots, and vignettes, this collection of quick-witted poems and short fiction mixes deceit and conceit with moments of tenderness and the elusive nature of humanity, asking if identity is more than a festival of masks and self-invention.
- Author BiographyAlicia Borinsky teaches Latin American and comparative literature at Boston University, where she also directs the Buenos Aires Cultural Studies Program. Her books include Frivolous Women and Other Sinners, also published by Swan Isle Press. Regina Galasso is assistant professor of comparative literature in the Department of Languages, Literatures, and Cultures at the University of Massachusetts Amherst.
- Author(s)Alicia Borinsky
- PublisherSwan Isle Press
- Date of Publication21/07/2015
- Language(s)English, Spanish
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSwan Isle Press
- Width140 mm
- Height229 mm
- Translated byRegina Galasso
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.