All listings for this product
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £5.99Trending at £7.43
- £5.29Trending at £5.53
- £17.26Trending at £17.62
- £8.04Trending at £8.30
- £9.12Trending at £9.34
- £6.19Trending at £10.00
- £5.17Trending at £5.37
About this product
- DescriptionIn his brief but productive life, noted Muscogee (Creek) writer, humorist, and political activist Alexander Posey (1873-1908) became an influential political spokesperson, man of letters, and advocate for better conditions in Indian Territory. This book presents a collection of the journals and shorter autobiographical works of Posey.
- Author BiographyMatthew Wynn Sivils is an assistant professor of English at Iowa State University. He is the editor of Alexander Posey's Chinnubbie and the Owl: Muscogee (Creek) Stories, Orations, and Oral Traditions and Song of the Oktahutche: Collected Poems, both published by the University of Nebraska Press.
- Author(s)Alexander Posey
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication25/04/2009
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content Notephotograph
- Weight386 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byMatthew Wynn Sivils
- Introduction byMatthew Wynn Sivils
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.