All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.29
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £8.66Trending at £10.60
- £13.63Trending at £14.16
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.27
About this product
- DescriptionThe twentieth century in Russia has been a cataclysm of rare proportions, as war, revolution, famine, and massive political terror tested the limits of human endurance. This title provides a view of author's photographic work, which illuminates Russian culture as reflected in these remnants of its distinctive architectural traditions.
- Author BiographyWilliam Craft Brumfield is Professor of Slavic Studies at Tulane University. A master photographer, he has pursued his interest in Russian architecture for over forty years. He is the author of several books, including Architecture at the Ends of the Earth: Photographing the Russian North (also published by Duke University Press), A History of Russian Architecture, Origins of Modernism in Russian Architecture, and Gold in Azure.
- Author(s)William Craft Brumfield
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication15/02/1995
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note71 b&w photographs
- Weight680 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.