All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.74Trending at £27.20
- £6.48Trending at £7.79
- £21.48Trending at £28.92
- £10.61Trending at £13.08
- £11.85Trending at £15.16
- £14.79Trending at £16.91
- £13.77Trending at £15.96
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on his experiences in Papua New Guinea, India, Madagascar, Indonesia, the Philippines, Panama, and the Ivory Coast, the author explains the role that rainforests play in the lives of indigenous peoples and the crucial importance of understanding local cultures, customs, and politics.
- Author BiographyBruce M. Beehler is vice president for the Melanesia and Pacific Islands programmes at Conservation International. He is an internationally known ornithologist and leader of natural history expeditions, and his books include The Birds of Paradise, Birds of New Guinea, and A Naturalist in New Guinea.
- Author(s)Bruce M. Beehler
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Out-of-print date11/08/2016
- Content Note40 b&w illustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.