All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.02Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
About this product
- DescriptionLost for Words is an innovative loss awareness training package designed for teachers and carers supporting children who are experiencing bereavement. All the required resources are included with the pack, including templates for OHP transparencies, handouts for trainees and a bibliography for further reading.
- Author BiographyJohn Holland is a chartered educational psychologist with a senior practitioner role in parenting with North Yorkshire County Council. John also has an independent private practice, including being a trainer and consultant in the area of children, bereavement and loss, this after previous roles in education as a special educational needs peripatetic teacher and as an infant teacher and special needs coordinator in schools. Ruth Dance and Carole Stitt work together at Hull City Psychological Service, and, Nic MacManus of the Hull-based Dove House Hospice, they regularly deliver Lost for Words loss awareness training in the area.
- Author(s)Carole Stitt,John Holland,Nick McManus,Ruth Dance
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/01/2005
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight335 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.