All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince 1997, the walls of law around Hong Kong have come under attack. This book examines the strategies of resistance.
- Author BiographyCarol Jones taught at universities in Hong Kong from 1990 to 2002, and remains involved academically there. She has written extensively about the role of law in Hong Kong's history and society, and she has a particular interest in how ideas about the law have shaped and been shaped by Hong Kong's colonial and postcolonial development.
- Author(s)Carol A. G. Jones
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/04/2015
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Law and Society
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight550 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £8.00
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £7.71Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.