All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines collectively the ethical issues that have arisen in media-driven everyday life and will that arise as paradigm shifts occur on a global scale.
- Author BiographyBenjamin Frymer (PhD in Sociology from UCLA)is assistant professor of sociology in the Hutchins School of Liberal Studies, Sonoma State University. He has co-edited the books, Cultural Studies, Education, and Youth: Beyond Schools (2011) and Hollywood's Exploited: Public Pedagogy, Corporate Movies, and Cultural Crisis (2010). Tony Kashani (PhD in Humanities from California Institute of Integral Studies) is a faculty member in the Liberal Arts Department of Brandman University of Chapman University Systems. Aside from many scholarly articles, Dr. Kashani is the author of two editions of Deconstructing the Mystique: An Interdisciplinary Introduction to Cinema (2005, 20009) a textbook used at various universities in the US. He is also the co-editor and contributor of Hollywood's Exploited: Public Pedagogy, Corporate Movies, and Cultural Crisis.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication31/05/2013
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleMinding the Media
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight430 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byBenjamin Frymer,Tony Kashani
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £7.48Trending at £8.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.