All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart of a series of graded readers using the highly acclaimed Superphonics approach. 'Lots of Cats' focuses on the following sounds: 'a' as in 'cat', 'e' as in 'hen', 'i' as in 'pig', 'o' as in 'fox' and 'u' as in 'bug'.
- Author BiographyGill Munton is an experienced editor and writer of primary school material. She has written stories for reading schemes, workbooks, short stories and a number of differentiated texts, fiction and non-fiction. Gill was a managing editor before becoming a freelance writer and editor of children's and educational books in 1995.
- Author(s)Gill Munton
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication01/07/2001
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleSuperphonics Blue Storybook
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2001
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Content NoteFull-colour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width156 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mick Reid
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.