Lotus Domino Administration in a Nutshell: A Desktop Quick Reference by Greg Neilson (Paperback, 2000)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £20.58+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.20Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 24 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £22.83
About this product
- DescriptionDomino is a platform for developing and deploying e-business applications. This text provides a reference to help users make the most of this server platform.
- Author BiographyGreg Neilson has over 11 years of IT experience. He has worked with Lotus Domino since 1993 and has deployed it on various platforms including Windows NT, OS/2, AS/400, AIX, Solaris and Linux. He is a Certified Lotus Professional and also has an MCNE, MCSE+I, and MCSD. Currently, he works as a Senior Notes Architect for IBM Global Services in Australia and is a contributing editor for Microsoft Certified Professional magazine. In his spare time he works toward completing his MBA and plays the guitar.
- Author(s)Greg Neilson
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication04/09/2000
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.