Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £13.68Trending at £17.33
- £4.63Trending at £5.27
- £13.39Trending at £15.43
- £10.58Trending at £10.71
- £4.95Trending at £5.01
- £4.95Trending at £5.96
- £7.42Trending at £8.94
About this product
- DescriptionLoudness in the laboratory, loudness of steady-state sounds and the loudness of time-varying sounds are also covered, as are hearing loss and models.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/12/2012
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleSpringer Handbook of Auditory Research
- Series Part/Volume Number37
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 Tables, black and white; XIV, 290 p.
- Weight468 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byArthur N. Popper,Mary Florentine,Richard R. Fay
- Edition Statement2011 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.