Loudspeakers: For Music and Reproduction by Philip Newell, Keith Holland (Hardback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £121.48+ £2.80 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by roxy*media*uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £81.48Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 28 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.51Trending at £6.12
- £5.99Trending at £6.98
- £8.63Trending at £9.35
- £5.81Trending at £7.99
- £6.33Trending at £7.76
- £3.79Trending at £4.69
- £4.42Trending at £6.35
About this product
- DescriptionCoves the design, application and use of loudspeakers for recording and reproducing music. This book offers practical advice on the applications of different loudspeakers to the different phases of the music recording and reproduction chain.
- Author BiographyPHILIP NEWELL (Author) International consultant on acoustic design, former technical director of Virgin Records. Has over 30 years experience in the recording industry and has been involved in the design of over 200 studios, including the famous Manor and Townhouse Studios. He is also author of Project Studios, Recording Spaces and Studio Monitoring Design, all published by Focal Press.
- Author(s)Keith Holland,Philip Newell
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/10/2006
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleAudio Engineering Society Presents
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight907 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.