Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £9.82+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £10.16Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 30 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £3.37Trending at £3.46
- £4.40Trending at £4.70
- £11.79Trending at £12.72
- £10.40Trending at £11.17
- £6.01Trending at £6.10
- £10.61Trending at £15.05
- £4.22Trending at £7.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book analyses one of France's most controversial directors. It discusses Louis Malle's treatment of topics such as fascism, incest, child prostitution and the Holocaust. It is the first work published on the director in the English Language. -- .
- Author BiographyHugo Frey is Senior Lecturer in Contemporary History at University College Chichester -- .
- Author(s)Hugo Frey
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication26/08/2004
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleFrench Film Directors Series
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, black & white
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.