Louise Erdrich: Tracks, the Last Report on the Miracles at Little No Horse, the Plague of Doves by Continuum Publishing Corporation (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £23.87+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £4.41Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 29 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.13
- £20.99Trending at £22.49
- £5.46Trending at £9.96
About this product
- DescriptionExplores three novels by Louise Erdrich, one of the important and popular Native American writers. This book illuminates Erdrich's multiperspectival representation of Native American culture and history. It focuses on such topics as humor, religion, ethnicity, gender, race, sexuality, trauma, history, and narrative form.
- Author BiographyDeborah L. Madsen is Professor of American Literature and Culture at the University of Geneva, Switzerland. She has published more than a dozen books on various aspects of literary theory, American studies, feminism, and ethnic literature.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleContinuum Studies in Contemporary North American Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight295 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byDeborah L. Madsen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.