All listings for this product
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £3.79Trending at £7.00
- £5.00Trending at £8.01
- £4.96Trending at £9.01
- £5.95Trending at £7.98
- £4.05Trending at £7.67
- £4.99Trending at £8.98
- £3.79Trending at £6.72
About this product
- DescriptionKit Franklyn goes to meet a stranger who's been sending her roses, but he then drops dead at her feet. Andy Broussard learns the man carried a lethal pathogen, and his identity is an absolute shocker. Moreover, Kit isn't safe as when investigating her mystery suitor, she runs into a cold blooded killer, every bit as deadly.
- Author BiographyDonald (Don) Jay Donaldson, who also writes as David Best, was born in 1940 and is a now retired professor of Anatomy and Neurobiology. He holds a Ph.D. in human anatomy and his entire academic career was spent at the University of Tennessee, Health Science Center, where he published dozens of papers on wound-healing, and taught microscopic anatomy to thousands of medical and dental students. He lives in Memphis, Tennessee with his wife and two West Highland terriers. In the spring of most years he simply cannot stop buying new flowers and other plants for the couple's prized backyard garden. He is the author of five medical thrillers and seven forensic mysteries, the latter featuring the hugely overweight and equally brilliant New Orleans medical examiner, Andy Broussard, and his gorgeous psychologist sidekick, Kit Franklyn. Of these it has been said that they contain 'lots of Louisiana color, pinpoint plotting and two highly likable characters', whilst the Los Angeles Times states 'the autopsies are detailed enough to make Patricia Cornwell fans move farther south for their forensic fixes ... splendidly eccentric local denizens, authentic New Orleans and bayou backgrounds'.
- Author(s)D. J. Donaldson
- PublisherAstor & Blue Editions LLC
- Date of Publication07/03/2015
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleBroussard & Franklyn
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1996
- ImprintAstor & Blue Editions LLC
- Weight348 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.