Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a fully illustrated account of the only native Hawaiian palms, collectively called loulu. There is a total of 24 species, all in the genus Pritchiardia, are described and their history, distribution in the islands, ecology, conservation status, and identification are discussed. Includes 263 color photos.
- Author BiographyDonald R. Hodel , a graduate of the University of Hawai'i, is the environmental and landscape horticulture advisor for the University of California Cooperative Extension in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Donald R. Hodel
- PublisherUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHonolulu, HI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour tables, maps, frontispiece
- Weight726 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Foreword byPaul R. Weissich,William S. Merwin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.