All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncreasingly people like to customise the ceremonies and rituals that mark their rites of passage. This first of three anthologies offers a selection of 100 readings suitable for weddings and anniversaries, drawn from scripture and a wide range of poetry and prose.
- Author BiographyROBERT ATWELL compiled and edited the two major collections of spiritual readings for the Christian year - Celebrating the Saints and Celebrating the Seasons. He previously taught patristics and was chaplain at Trinity College, Cambridge, and is presently Vicar of St Mary's, Primrose Hill in London.
- Author(s)Robert Atwell
- PublisherCanterbury Press Norwich
- Date of Publication27/07/2005
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCanterbury Press Norwich
- Width135 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £69.50Trending at £109.28
- £30.79Trending at £34.12
- £31.63Trending at £49.99
- £6.27Trending at £6.33
- £11.10Trending at £14.99
- £6.40Trending at £9.99
- £26.29Trending at £35.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.