Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAmy is a mere fashion assistant, until she meets gorgeous film star Orlando Rock. Then she finds out that being a celebrity is not all she imagined.
- Author BiographyClare Naylor was born in 1971 and spent three years of her childhood in Zambia. University was the usual round of late essays, parties and boyfriends. Her pursuit of a career proved more difficult: she worked for one day in PR, for Lynne Franks, and loathed it, crying all the way home on the bus. She moved to Tatler where she worked for an enormously entertaining six months before leaving in pursuit of something more stimulating. She then encountered publishing. Clare, who is also a freelance journalist, will one day write an article entitled 'Miss Naylor's Feeling for Slush' about her experiences with unsolicited novels.
- Author(s)Clare Naylor
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication01/03/1997
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1997
- ImprintCoronet Books
- Out-of-print date02/07/2002
- Weight180 g
- Width111 mm
- Height20 mm
- Spine179 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.15Trending at £4.66
- £7.51Trending at £9.98
- £4.30Trending at £7.99
- £4.95Trending at £7.77
- £4.59Trending at £4.81
- £5.99Trending at £7.98
- £5.95Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.