All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first collection of all Bill Hick's stand-up routines, diaries and notebooks, letters and final writings. It traces the evolution of Hick's work from brilliant conventional stand-up into something far more interesting and dangerous: on open invitation to a life lived without fear.
- Author(s)Bill Hicks
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication19/02/2004
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date06/08/2007
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
Most relevant reviews
- 487942931@delet...26 Sep, 2011by
this is a book full of Bill's routines and thoughts. a very good book for any Bill hicks fan to into.
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £10.79Trending at £10.94
- £6.79Trending at £9.97
- £5.19Trending at £5.36
- £4.63Trending at £4.83
- £4.95Trending at £5.81
- £11.33Trending at £14.88
- £5.10Trending at £9.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.