All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover the delights of crochet with this wonderful collection of projects, ranging from stylish tops, hats, gloves and bags to pretty home accessories.
- Author BiographyCarol Meldrum has a background in textiles and a love of craft. She has worked as a Design Consultant for Rowan Yarns and has written several craft books including Knitted Icons, Anova's quirky book on knitting your own popstar. Carol lives in Glasgow but teaches craft workshops all over the UK. Since graduating from Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art in Dundee, she has worked within the textile industry as a designer for many High Street fashion outlets as well as internationally renowned hand knit label Rowan, and her unique take on all things textile can be found online at www.beatknit.com and in selected boutique shops in Scotland. Carol's main goal is to give others the confidence to create handmade objects of their own, by sharing skills that have been handed down through generations to produce new and exciting projects that will inspire others to do the same.
- Author(s)Carol Meldrum
- PublisherIMM Lifestyle Books
- Date of Publication25/08/2010
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date17/07/2015
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight510 g
- Width214 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine12 mm
Most relevant reviews
- catsanddogsanne...02 Nov, 2014by
good crochet patterns
great book just the thing for a new project, have not had time to make anything jet as doing a xmas present.
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
- £6.98Trending at £7.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.