Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Love Does, life gets interesting. Each day turns into a hilarious, whimsical, meaningful chance that makes faith simple and real. Each chapter is a story that forms a book, a life. This is one life you don't want to miss. Light and fun, unique and profound, lessons drawn from Bob's life just might inspire you to be secretly incredible, too.
- Author BiographyBob Goff is the founder of Love Does, a nonprofit organization that operates schools and pursues justice for children in conflict areas such as Uganda, Somalia, Iraq, and other countries. Bob is a lawyer and serves as the Honorary Consul for the Republic of Uganda to the United States. He is adjunct professor at Pepperdine Law School and Point Loma Nazarene University and lives in San Diego with Sweet Maria, their kids, and extended family.
- PrizesCommended for Christian Book Award (New Author) 2013.
- Author(s)Bob Goff
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication04/04/2012
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £89.99Trending at £102.93
- £10.39Trending at £10.55
- £6.99Trending at £9.60
- £8.22Trending at £9.49
- £11.10Trending at £13.78
- £11.59Trending at £14.24
- £9.01Trending at £14.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.