All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince employees who walk out the door cost their companies up to 200 percent of their annual salaries to replace; retention is one of the most important issues facing businesses today. This book offers twenty-six simple strategies - from A to Z - that managers can use to address their employees' real concerns and keep them engaged.
- Author BiographyBeverly Kaye is founder and Chairwoman of Career Systems International. She is a recipient of ASTD's Distinguished Contribution to Workplace Learning and Performance Award and is the author of Up Is Not the Only Way. Sharon Jordan-Evans is president of the Jordan Evans Group and is a sought-after keynote presenter and a certified executive coach. Kaye and Jordan-Evans are the coauthors of Love It, Don't Leave It: 26 Ways to Get What You Want at Work.
- Author(s)Beverly Kaye,Sharon Jordan-Evans
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width80 mm
- Height93 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £26.97Trending at £27.35
- £13.37Trending at £18.93
- £8.56Trending at £10.18
- £9.00Trending at £10.99
- £13.99Trending at £19.95
- £11.63Trending at £11.79
- £10.25Trending at £10.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.