All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Japanese love hotels are hotels where couples can rent heavily decorated rooms by the hour for amorous liaisons, and rooms cater to diverse tastes through elaborate decor ranging from simulated subway cars to religious bondage, with much kink in between. This book offers a document of sex and romance, and of public and private space in Japan.
- Author BiographyMisty Keasler regularly contributes to Texas Monthly and Dwell magazine. She lives in Dallas. Natsuo Kirino is the author of Out, which was a recipient of the Grand Prix for Crime Fiction in Japan and one of its major literary awards, the Naoki Prize. She lives in Tokyo. Rod Slemmons is director of the Museum of Contemporary Photography, Columbia College Chicago.
- Author(s)Misty Keasler,Natsuo Kirino
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Note80 colour photographs
- Weight1390 g
- Width290 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £5.74Trending at £7.96
- £35.17Trending at £64.31
- £13.78Trending at £18.95
- £18.01Trending at £22.78
- £11.99Trending at £20.00
- £4.99Trending at £9.98
- £21.48Trending at £28.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.