Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.97+ £0.40 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSet in the 60s, this is the most original, funny, wise, dark and touching family drama you will read all year. A fabulously unique debut.
- Author BiographyAfter graduating from Leicester University, Mark Haysom had a thirty year career in newspapers during which he rose from trainee journalist on a local weekly to Managing Director of Mirror Group. In 2003 he moved into education as head of a large Government agency. In recent years he has served on the boards of a number of charities dedicated to overcoming poverty, disadvantage and addiction. He was awarded an Honorary Doctorate from Leicester University in 2005 and the CBE in 2008. Mark lives in Brighton with his wife, Ann. This is his first novel.
- Author(s)Mark Haysom
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication31/07/2014
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Weight286 g
- Width201 mm
- Height143 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £4.78
- £1.63Trending at £2.20
- £2.57Trending at £2.79
- £5.47Trending at £5.59
- £6.10Trending at £6.85
- £4.08Trending at £5.15
- £3.43Trending at £4.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.