All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLove poems speak to us in a host of different ways: from Sappho and Horace through Shakespeare, Donne, Barrett-Browning and Dickinson to Kipling and Yeats. This title brings you a collection of firm favourites, poems half-remembered from our school days, and other notable verses that have stood the test of time.
- Author BiographyJuliette Mitchell is a writer, editor and teacher. She lived and worked abroad for many years before joining Penguin Books, where she was an Editor working on both fiction and non-fiction. She now teaches Creative Writing and Publishing courses at the universities of Brunel and Brighton, and runs workshops for writers of all kinds. She wrote the Afterword to the Collector's Library edition of Ballet Shoes.
- Author(s)Juliet Mitchell
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Collector's Library
- Weight200 g
- Width101 mm
- Height157 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition StatementMain Market ed
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £2.41Trending at £3.94
- £8.66Trending at £8.86
- £12.06Trending at £12.31
- £7.27Trending at £9.97
- £7.19Trending at £9.99
- £7.33Trending at £7.81
- £7.25Trending at £9.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.