All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.04Trending at £9.29
- £9.60Trending at £11.20
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £9.35Trending at £10.39
About this product
- DescriptionThe fascinating memoir of Margarita Papandreou, First Lady of Greece in the 1980s, Love and Power tells the story of the private woman behind the public face. The book documents Margarita's rise from waitress Margaret in America to the formidable Margarita, feminist campaigner and woman of style, power and influence.
- Author BiographyA dynamic political activist, attractive, determined to fight for a world of caring and justice, free from prejudice and war. Romantic and adventurous, with a marvelous sense of humor, she gave equal attention to her role as mother of four children and wife of a prime minister, whom she loved with passion. Her inner conflict was between the feminist and the woman, between love and power.
- Author(s)Margarita Papandreou
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication30/10/2015
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.