Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.13
- £9.51Trending at £9.74
- £16.29Trending at £19.08
- £4.51Trending at £4.97
- £10.15Trending at £13.44
- £4.48Trending at £4.75
- £7.21Trending at £7.34
About this product
- DescriptionLove Stories offers an ethnography of language and desire that doubles as an introduction to key linguistic genres and to the interplay of language and culture.
- Author BiographyPaul Manning is Associate Professor of Anthropology at Trent University and former editor of the Journal of Linguistic Anthropology.
- Author(s)Paul Manning
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication15/05/2015
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleTeaching Culture: UTP Ethnographies for the Classroom
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight300 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.