All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £6.11Trending at £6.32
- £1.63Trending at £2.19
- £2.57Trending at £2.78
- £10.43Trending at £11.16
- £21.77Trending at £29.99
- £9.78Trending at £9.96
- £6.90Trending at £7.18
About this product
- DescriptionWith an unplanned baby on the way, a newly-wed daughter whose marriage is already in trouble, a teenager who won't eat and doesn't think there's anything wrong with her, and, hiding secrets from each other, Barry and Aimee are on a rocky road. When love flies in the window ex-wives can cause a lot of trouble.
- Author BiographyPatricia Scanlan lives in Dublin. Her books, all Number One bestsellers, include Two For Joy, Double Wedding, Divided Loyalties and Forgive and Forget. Although Patricia loves writing fiction, she's really longing to be asked to research a book on Great Luxury Spas of the World or the Poshest Boutiques in Paris...she doesn't mind which!
- Author(s)Patricia Scanlan
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication19/03/2011
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintTransworld Ireland
- Out-of-print date13/06/2012
- Weight642 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.