All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to spiritual psychology, addressing the reality of the human soul.
- Author BiographyRobert Sardello, Ph.D, has been a practising psychotherapist for over twenty years, working in existential, Jungian and archetypal psychologies. He is co-founder of the Dallas Institute of Humanities and Culture and of the School of Spiritual Psychology and a faculty member of the Chalice of Repose project in Missoula, Montana. He is author of Facing the World with Soul and Freeing the Soul from Fear.
- Author(s)Robert Sardello
- PublisherSteinerBooks, Inc
- Date of Publication28/06/2001
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationGreat Barringron
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLindisfarne Books
- Weight304 g
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £22.27Trending at £23.75
- £7.40Trending at £8.92
- £13.43Trending at £16.99
- £11.57Trending at £13.40
- £7.16Trending at £7.55
- £10.91Trending at £14.18
- £8.91Trending at £10.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.