All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a definitive study of love-death-afterlife movies from the 1920s to the present. Scholars of film will appreciate this contribution to the intellectual history of cinema, and cultural critics will enjoy its presentation of the ways in which democracies can use entertainment to prompt unorthodox speculation in matters of the spirit.
- Author BiographyRichard Striner is professor of history at Washington College.
- Author(s)Richard Striner
- PublisherFairleigh Dickinson University Press
- Date of Publication29/04/2016
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationCranbury
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFairleigh Dickinson University Press
- Content Note14 black & white halftones
- Weight444 g
- Width163 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.