CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionTired and distracted new parents will stay engaged with plenty of fresh, hip, frank, and funny banter that gives equal attention to the female and male points of view. This book discusses about change: the changes that parenthood wreaks on your sex life, and how to adapt to those changes without letting them master you.
- Author BiographyIan Kerner, Ph.D., is a sex therapist and New York Times bestselling author of numerous books. He contributes regularly to Today and lives in New York City with his wife and two young sons. Heidi Raykeil is the author of Confessions of a Naughty Mommy and a sex columnist on LiteraryMama.com. She lives in Seattle with her husband and two daughters.
- Author(s)Heidi Raykeil,Ian Kerner
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication27/01/2009
- GenreSex & Sexuality
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Morrow Paperbacks
- Weight245 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.