Consider these sponsored items
- £6.56Was:£6.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMore than 80 percent of all Americans have been on a diet at some point in their lives. Isn't there a better way to break the cycle in the battle of the bulge? This title helps them: identify destructive eating habits; break the vicious cycle of emotional eating; and, develop a flexible plan suited to unique situations.
- Author BiographyElyse Fitzpatrick is the head of Women Helping Women Ministries and holds an MAin biblical counseling from Trinity Theological Seminary. She has authored more than a dozen books, including Love to Eat, Hate to Eat. She and her husband, Phil, have three grown children as well as grandchildren.
- Author(s)Elyse Fitzpatrick
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/08/2004
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.25Trending at £2.28
- £3.85Trending at £4.46
- £16.66Trending at £17.64
- £11.99Trending at £18.91
- £35.17Trending at £64.21
- £17.24Trending at £24.99
- £18.12Trending at £22.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.