All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £4.69Trending at £5.23
- £6.98Trending at £7.19
- £4.58Trending at £4.86
- £5.36Trending at £5.76
- £2.81Trending at £3.14
- £2.60Trending at £4.08
- £2.99Trending at £3.02
About this product
- DescriptionThere's nothing children like better than hearing how much their parents love them. This rhyming read-aloud assures kids, in so many ways, that they're loved more than anything in the world. It lets them follow an adorable chipmunk family for a fun outing at the park, a special homemade cake after dinner and a snuggle before bedtime.
- Author BiographyAnna Freeman has degrees in art and education, and currently teaches elementary school art. Love You More than Anything is her first book. She lives in Longmont, CO. Jed Henry is most recently the author and illustrator of Cheer Up, Mouse! (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt) and I Speak Dinosaur! (Abrams). His book Can't Wait Till Christmas (Penguin), written by Mike Huckabee, was a New York Times bestseller. Jed lives in Provo, UT.
- Author(s)Anna Harber Freeman
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication07/01/2014
- GenrePicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date01/08/2015
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jed Henry
- Format DetailsPicture book
- Edition StatementAbridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.