Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £16.03
- £8.13Trending at £9.74
- £25.45Trending at £26.78
- £26.30Trending at £27.78
- £17.99Trending at £19.66
- £7.47Trending at £8.16
- £8.23Trending at £11.98
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the social changes that account for the growth of intermarriage as well as the lingering prejudices that oppress racially mixed families. This book traces race prejudice to the various institutions that were structured to maintain white privilege, but the core analysis is about what happens when people of different races decide to marry.
- Author BiographyMaria P. P. Root, Ph.D., is a clinical psychologist and President-elect of the Washington State Psychological Association.
- Author(s)Maria P. P. Root
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/01/2001
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Content Note3 tables, 1 figure
- Weight340 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.