All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £3.65
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the same-sex couple suicides reported in India. The author examines these cases in the context of a variety of same-sex unions, from 14th-century narratives about co-wives who miraculously produce a child together, to 19th-century depictions of ritualized unions between women, to marriages between gay men and lesbians over the internet.
- Author BiographyRUTH VANITA is Professor of Liberal Studies and Women's Studies at the University of Montana, USA. She is the author of several books including Queer Love and Same-Sex Love in India.
- Author(s)Ruth Vanita
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication12/10/2005
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight518 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.