Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the anxieties of urban, middle-class parents in China. This book reveals how global transformations are expressed in the intimate of human experiences. It offers a meditation on the nature of moral agency, examining how people discern, amid the myriad contingencies of life, the boundary between what can and cannot be controlled.
- Author BiographyTeresa Kuan is Assistant Professor of Anthropology at the Chinese University of Hong Kong.
- Author(s)Teresa Kuan
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication27/02/2015
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Weight59 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.06Trending at £23.65
- £9.95Trending at £10.12
- £9.52Trending at £9.82
- £56.83Trending at £57.84
- £8.98Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.