Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionAn epic, psychedelic and electrifying trip through the life of Alan Turing, the computer visionary and maths genius whose gifts made him the code-breaking hero of World War II, but whose homosexuality led him to betrayal and vilification by the very establishment who had depended on him for victory --Page 4 of cover.
- Author BiographySnoo Wilson (1948-2013) was born in Reading, studied at the University of East Anglia and was a founding director of the Portable Theatre, Brighton and London. During his career, Wilson was script editor for the Play for Today series, BBC TV, dramaturg for the RSC, director of the Scarab Theatre and also taught film scriptwriting at the National Film School. With a writing career from the 1960s, Wilson's place as an important and distinguished playwright was confirmed in his many award-winning plays both in Britain and across America.
- Author(s)Snoo Wilson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication24/02/2015
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleModern Plays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMethuen Drama
- Weight100 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.