CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.80Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.56
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the war-related writings of five British women whose works explore the connections between gender, war, and story-telling. While not the first study to relate the subjects of gender and war, it is the first within a growing body of criticism to focus specifically on British culture during and after World War II.
- Author BiographyKaren Schneider is assistant professor of English at Western Kentucky University.
- Author(s)Karen Schneider
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication07/07/2014
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Weight525 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.